If you’ve been around here for long, you know I love to read! I want to devour all the books, all the time… and I get so excited to spread the reading love.
Together with my good friend, Ginger Newingham, we’re sharing All The Books today! It’s Valentine’s Day – and we love you. And we love books and coffee too. Are you feeling the love yet?
We’re giving away 14 awesome books released in the last year to one amazing winner, along with fresh ground coffee and my Live a Different Beautiful coffee mug!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!
Our Books and Coffee to Love Giveaway runs through Friday evening. What’s up for grabs this week, you ask?
- The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp
- It’s Not Fair by Melanie Dale
- From Depths We Rise by Sarah Rodriguez
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- Full by Asheritah Ciuciu
- Move Toward the Mess by John Hambrick
- Worth Living by Mary DeMuth
- The Key to Everything by Matt Keller
- Fear Fighting by Kelly Balarie
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Doing Good is Simple by Chris Marlow
- Four Letter Words by Krista Wilbur
- Choosing Real by Bekah Pogue
- A Different Beautiful by Courtney Westlake
No reading experience is complete without some delicious coffee sitting by your side. Obviously. So we’re also giving away my adorable Live A Different Beautiful coffee mug, along with:
- 20 oz bag of freshly ground direct trade coffee grown from coffee house Custom Cup
- Coffee from coffee house Katie’s Koffee
Ready to enter? Just add your email address here! And don’t forget to share – for each person you refer who also enters using your link, you get TEN extra entries!
Happy Valentine’s Day from our book-and-coffee-loving selves!